Friday, October 10, 2008

---> Accepted by AFS Chile

I went on the computer to check my email this morning, only to recieve one from AFS NZ to say that I had been accepted by AFS Chile.


That means that my next payment is due, and once it has been paid they will begin to find me a host family. I don't want to get my hopes up, but it would be awesome to be able to answer the question of "Where in Chile will you be?" with an answer other than "I don't know yet."

I've also been looking at a Lonely Planet for Chile, I don't know why but I have an obsession for the population size of places, and ANY of the cities/towns/villages there look wonderful. Mum tried to discourage me from Wikipedia-ing places in Chile, because 'I might be disapointed if I don't end up in a place that I like' but that is so not me! I like all of Chile at the moment. Once I find out my host family I might become slightly biased . . . but who knows? I'm just happy to know that AFS hasn't forgotten me.

I'm going to Chile! Yay!

PS. If anyone knows how to get my banner centered, I would be forever grateful. It's a bit crooked which annoys me slightly =D

No comments: